Mount Pleasant will be again soon
Because I'm moving there. Get it?
I'm still waiting on the eviction of my wee apartment's current resident (who hasn't paid rent in 3 months and refuses to budge), but barring some major catastrophe I should be once again giving up my voting representation in Congress before Halloween. Knock wood and cross fingers, folks. Hopefully this post won't jinx the deal.
Do you know anything about Mount Pleasant? Do you want to? Here are some links:
The Mount Pleasant Project (documentary photography of daily life in the neighborhood)
Explore DC: Mount Pleasant (a bit of neighborhood history)
Radio CPR (community powered radio)
Historic Mount Pleasant (historic preservation organization)
Dos Gringos Cafe (brunch!)
I'm still waiting on the eviction of my wee apartment's current resident (who hasn't paid rent in 3 months and refuses to budge), but barring some major catastrophe I should be once again giving up my voting representation in Congress before Halloween. Knock wood and cross fingers, folks. Hopefully this post won't jinx the deal.
Do you know anything about Mount Pleasant? Do you want to? Here are some links:
The Mount Pleasant Project (documentary photography of daily life in the neighborhood)
Explore DC: Mount Pleasant (a bit of neighborhood history)
Radio CPR (community powered radio)
Historic Mount Pleasant (historic preservation organization)
Dos Gringos Cafe (brunch!)
<< Home