My nightmare
Yesterday I was busy doing Very Important Things (i.e. laundry and watching the season one Degrassi: The Next Generation dvds that Beth lent me) in my living room. The dryer buzzer went off, so I paused my dvd and ran upstairs with my laundry. When I came back, the couch was piled with odd-shaped bubblewrapped packages. Dick was there. I found a free corner of couch and tried to get back to my well-scrubbed Canadian children.
Dick got some scissors and cut open one of the packages. There was a violin inside.
He cut open a second package. Another violin.
Ekrobi: How many violins did you buy?
Dick: Seven.
Seven. Seven violins.
Later he told me I could touch them if I wanted. "Do you want to... handle one? You can touch one if you want. They're not as fragile as they look. No? Are you sure? Go ahead. Handle one. Touch it."
Dick got some scissors and cut open one of the packages. There was a violin inside.
He cut open a second package. Another violin.
Ekrobi: How many violins did you buy?
Dick: Seven.
Seven. Seven violins.
Later he told me I could touch them if I wanted. "Do you want to... handle one? You can touch one if you want. They're not as fragile as they look. No? Are you sure? Go ahead. Handle one. Touch it."
<< Home