Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday night, always a good night for some Sabbath

Three things:

1. The Ekrobi Botanic Gardens are starting to sprout! I've got little green shoots all over my yard and some nice healthy iris plants along the fence. They are descendants of my great-grandmother's iris (irises?) from North Carolina.

2. I bought a digital camera with my Christmas money! Once I get around to hooking it up to my laptop, I will share pictures of my garden.

3. Have you seen Freaks and Geeks? Best show about high school ever. Really. It's so so funny and cringey and painful and good. Better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer, better than My So-Called Life. Apparently it aired my freshman year of college -- why was everyone watching Dawson's fucking Creek instead of this awesome show? I've been getting the DVDs one at a time from Netflix, but yesterday I got impatient and just bought the whole series from Half.