track marks
from my allergy testing today:
Not nearly as impressive as it was earlier, but I didn't have my camera... I had 35 needle sticks! And I didn't even pass out! I just got really dizzy and sweaty and had to lie down for an hour.
The verdict? I am allergic to:
Dogs,
Feathers,
Early trees,
Late trees,
Mixed weeds,
Ragweed,
Grasses,
Brewer's yeast (huh?),
Dust, and
Dust mites.
The remedy? High powered prescription meds and 6 months of weekly shots, plus 3-5 years of monthly shots after that. We'll see.
Not nearly as impressive as it was earlier, but I didn't have my camera... I had 35 needle sticks! And I didn't even pass out! I just got really dizzy and sweaty and had to lie down for an hour.
The verdict? I am allergic to:
Dogs,
Feathers,
Early trees,
Late trees,
Mixed weeds,
Ragweed,
Grasses,
Brewer's yeast (huh?),
Dust, and
Dust mites.
The remedy? High powered prescription meds and 6 months of weekly shots, plus 3-5 years of monthly shots after that. We'll see.

<< Home