Godspeed
I'm mixing it up today -- I'm posting not from work, but from my Dad's house! I'm taking advantage of the free laundry facilities here before I head up to Williamsburg for Jessica and Matthew's wedding rehearsal tonight.
Anyway, here's the Godspeed's schedule if any of you want to come see her in Alexandria this week. She'll be at the dock near the Torpedo Factory.
May 27-29: 11 am - 8 pm
May 30-June 2: 11 am - 7 pm
June 3: 11 am - 8 pm
Dad will be on the ship for a week starting June 2nd. I'll be volunteering on June 3 from 10:30 to 3:30, so come say hi if you're in the neighborhood. I'm hoping to stow away on a guest sail, but we'll see how stealthy I can be...
If anyone wants to see the ship in Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Newport, or Boston, let me know and I'll get you the schedule!
Anyway, here's the Godspeed's schedule if any of you want to come see her in Alexandria this week. She'll be at the dock near the Torpedo Factory.
May 27-29: 11 am - 8 pm
May 30-June 2: 11 am - 7 pm
June 3: 11 am - 8 pm
Dad will be on the ship for a week starting June 2nd. I'll be volunteering on June 3 from 10:30 to 3:30, so come say hi if you're in the neighborhood. I'm hoping to stow away on a guest sail, but we'll see how stealthy I can be...
If anyone wants to see the ship in Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Newport, or Boston, let me know and I'll get you the schedule!
<< Home