Again with the other other Elvis
I'm digging the Elvis Perkins stuff they've been playing on KEXP for the last week or so. Unfortunately no one seems to know when his album will be released. In the mean time, you can listen to mp3s on his website or download mp3s, an interview, and a live performance at the following blogs: Little Radio, Some Velvet Blog, songs:illinois, and Yeti Don't Dance.
On a completely unrelated note: as of today, May 24th, I've been working at this library for one whole year. Yesterday I got emails from both bosses and the dean telling me I what a great job I did on such-and-such a project. This makes me feel guilty, as I spent most of yesterday blogging, talking to Mary, and reading Overheard in New York.
On a completely unrelated note: as of today, May 24th, I've been working at this library for one whole year. Yesterday I got emails from both bosses and the dean telling me I what a great job I did on such-and-such a project. This makes me feel guilty, as I spent most of yesterday blogging, talking to Mary, and reading Overheard in New York.
Labels: Elvis Perkins
<< Home