New kicks
The result of my search for sensible black low-top oxfords:

Work friend Keigh made me buy them, pronouncing them "fabulous." I probably would have bought them anyway, though, as they were way cheap -- the price had been cut by 2/3. And they will last forever. The 8-eyelet Docs I bought when I was 18 are a bit shabby but generally in good shape, and I wore them every single day through four years of college.
They are not very animal-friendly, which gives me pause. I haven't been very good about not buying leather lately. But I guess if the vegetarian police come after me I can just KICK THEM IN THE SHINS with my BRAND NEW STOMPY RED DOCS!!
Current music: Ohmega Watts, "That Sound"

Work friend Keigh made me buy them, pronouncing them "fabulous." I probably would have bought them anyway, though, as they were way cheap -- the price had been cut by 2/3. And they will last forever. The 8-eyelet Docs I bought when I was 18 are a bit shabby but generally in good shape, and I wore them every single day through four years of college.
They are not very animal-friendly, which gives me pause. I haven't been very good about not buying leather lately. But I guess if the vegetarian police come after me I can just KICK THEM IN THE SHINS with my BRAND NEW STOMPY RED DOCS!!
Current music: Ohmega Watts, "That Sound"
<< Home