Renting for the rest of my life
According to the Washington Post:
District home prices have risen so rapidly that more than 80 percent of the properties for sale last year were financially out of reach for the average city household, according to a report by Urban Institute researchers released yesterday.
I feel like I'm doing fine, but I still don't make anything close to DC's median household income of $44,926. And I know there are a hell of a lot of people who make less than I do, some of them with families to support. Why does everything suck so much for so many people?
District home prices have risen so rapidly that more than 80 percent of the properties for sale last year were financially out of reach for the average city household, according to a report by Urban Institute researchers released yesterday.
I feel like I'm doing fine, but I still don't make anything close to DC's median household income of $44,926. And I know there are a hell of a lot of people who make less than I do, some of them with families to support. Why does everything suck so much for so many people?
<< Home