Oh, grow up!
I'm 26 today! This past year has certainly been a turning point in my life -- one year ago today I was terribly, horribly, down-in-the-depths miserable, but today I am possibly the happiest I've ever been. Here's hoping Year 26 more closely resembles the last 6 months of Year 25 than the first 6 months.
If you want to get me a present, send 10 bucks over to the good folks at KEXP. They're smack dab in the middle of their pledge drive right now. Public, commercial-free, indie radio where the DJs program their own shows and support their local music scene, available worldwide via the web. Important and very cool. Listen to them some time.
If you want to get me a present, send 10 bucks over to the good folks at KEXP. They're smack dab in the middle of their pledge drive right now. Public, commercial-free, indie radio where the DJs program their own shows and support their local music scene, available worldwide via the web. Important and very cool. Listen to them some time.
<< Home