"Avoid sarcasm. Altogether."
This is the Maureen Dowd article that's been the talk of the library this week, at least amongst the twentysomething female staff.
This is not the world I live in and these are not the women I know. Am I really so out of touch? What's with all the manipulative bullshit? Going dutch is "a scuzzy 70's thing"? Smart women are "draining at times"? Huh?
Current music: Blackalicious - "Side to Side" (which is a great match for this post, come to think of it...)
This is not the world I live in and these are not the women I know. Am I really so out of touch? What's with all the manipulative bullshit? Going dutch is "a scuzzy 70's thing"? Smart women are "draining at times"? Huh?
Current music: Blackalicious - "Side to Side" (which is a great match for this post, come to think of it...)
<< Home