Wednesday, August 03, 2005

X marks the spot

Congratulations! You have found the new hidden ekroblog. My brother linked to the old one from his website and all sorts of riffraff started getting in. Now, though, it's just you and me.

I have been kicking around the idea of putting the Dick stories back up. As Morgan says, it's not like I'm not going to tell y'all the stories anyway. But there's something about writing Dick stories down in a public forum that seems a bit dodgier than just chatting about Dick over coffee. I guess it comes down to the possibility of discovery.

What do you think? Is telling unflattering stories about a person only bad if the person finds out and gets his feelings hurt? Or is the act of telling the stories bad whether or not the person ever finds out? Let's have an ethics debate in the comments field!

p.s. Happy birthday to Dan! Way to turn 25. You and your CD collection are two of my favorite things about living in D.C.