Peer pressure.
Peer pressure from Dan. Ten songs I'm into right now:
The Delgados - 4th Channel
Medications - Reconcile Awake
Mates of State - Middle is Gold
Dressy Bessy - Electrified
The New Pornographers - Sing Me Spanish Techno
13 & God - Men of Station
Dismemberment Plan - Back and Forth
The Flaming Lips - What is the Light?
The Delgados - Under Canvas Under Wraps
The Notwist - One With the Freaks
I would also be into the sound of my car's engine starting if she would be nice enough to do such a thing. But no, she is broken.
The Delgados - 4th Channel
Medications - Reconcile Awake
Mates of State - Middle is Gold
Dressy Bessy - Electrified
The New Pornographers - Sing Me Spanish Techno
13 & God - Men of Station
Dismemberment Plan - Back and Forth
The Flaming Lips - What is the Light?
The Delgados - Under Canvas Under Wraps
The Notwist - One With the Freaks
I would also be into the sound of my car's engine starting if she would be nice enough to do such a thing. But no, she is broken.
<< Home